Sunday, June 5, 2011

Braves at Mets: Gameday Photos

My little trip down to Queens for yesterday's game went well, except for the whole 7th inning thing. That inning was all the Mets needed for their 5-0 victory over Jair Jurrjens and the Braves. As I tweeted earlier today, yesterday's game was the fifth Braves/Mets contest I've seen in Queens (Citi Field and Shea Stadium). Atlanta's 3-2 in those games, but both losses were by way of a 5-0 shutout. Not exactly fun.

I made sure to snap a few pictures, in addition to the ones I posted on twitter, for your viewing pleasure (more after the jump)...



http://www.talkingchop.com/2011/6/5/2207519/the-view-from-your-seat

Jonny Venters

Craig Kimbrel

Chipper in the cage

Fredi Gonzalez throwing BP

Christhian Martinez


Yours Truly


No comments:

Post a Comment