Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Braves vs. Blue Jays Series: Gameday Photos

What a great trip! The Braves rewarded me for my mini-vacation to Atlanta with a series sweep of Toronto. The three-game series included a dominant Tim Hudson outing (home run included), two Brian McCann HR, a Dan Uggla HR, a Brooks Conrad HR and two appearances by both Jonny Venters and Craig Kimbrel. And because it ended up not make a difference, I didn't mind seeing Jose Bautista's major league-leading 22nd home run. But perhaps most importantly, I was lucky enough to meet the infamous Chip Caray, haha!

With this series, I've now been to 23 Braves games. The team's a solid 15-8 in those contests, 5-0 at Turner Field and 7-8 on the road. They're 4-2 in the games I've been to this season. I'm going to 2 games in Chicago in August and maybe another one or two at Citi Field towards the end of the season. Hopefully they can keep up their success!

As promised, here are a handful of the way too many pictures I took over the past few days. Enjoy!










http://www.talkingchop.com/2011/6/22/2237908/the-view-from-your-seat

No comments:

Post a Comment